BIKEMAN Performance 0nline Q&A Thread

14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:50 AM

BIKEMAN PERFORMANCE

We welcome Rob, Eric, Tim and the rest of the BIKEMAN Performance Staff for offering their expert advice to us here on the FROZEN THUNDER Snowmobile forums. As one of their newest dealers BIKEMAN Performance see's our dedication to the sport of high performance sledding here at SLED-WERX Racing and shares our passion in providing our clients the very best and the most accurate information on products possible!

As you provide your questions below, we'll relay them to Rob and staff. Please be patient, as the staff at BIKEMAN Performance are very busy drum'n up new GO FAST parts!
Fire away your questions below!

Again.. thanks guys! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Remember members... SPREAD THE WORD of our forums!! cool.gif

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1159285736.jpg
  • Attached Image: post-1-1159285966.jpg
  • Attached Image: post-1-1159287547.jpg

#2 mrpolaris18

mrpolaris18

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:13 PM

Bikeman here now also! WOW!! This place just keeps getting better and better. Just goes to show there's no B.S. here just the facts and reality. Welcome aboard Bikeman Performance

#3 BMP-TIM

BIKEMAN Performance Site Guest Speaker

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:48 AM

Glad to be here!
Thanks, Tim

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1161010594.gif

#4 zx 800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

I'm anxious to try the new pipe on my rev.

#5 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:43 AM

BIKEMAN Exhaust Valve Spacers -

Tim, can you or one of your BMP wild hombres explain the new spacers to our clients and why you're recommending them on certain models and not others please.

Explain which sleds are picking up what HP on the dyno, as we have them in stock currently, they're popular and the best bang for your buck without question

only $24 CAD

1 613 925 4015

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1161355422.jpg

#6 BMP-TIM

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:53 PM

The Exaust Valve Spacers work on F7 and F6 firecat carb models. They also work on the new F1000 EFI but you have to use a fuel management system such as the BOONDOCKER or equivelant, so we suggest this mod when you go to a single pipe on the F1000, for an extra $24 CAD it's a no brainer when modding the new F-Series.

What they do is pull the valve back because on the carb model the servo motor does not open the exaust valves until 7600 rpm, where the EFI models open at 7200 rpm. The valves restrict the exaust flow to much and cause the carb models to not gain near the amount of power the EFI model gains through the same rpm range. On the F7 we gained 10-12 HP between 6800-7600 rpm. The F1000 gained 7-8 HP. This is the cheapest bolt on horsepower in the industry. They come with a full installation and tuning instruction sheet. Spence has got them in stock!
Thanks, Tim

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1161387608.jpg

#7 bm800rev

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

How much horse will your pipe add to an 03 800 (non-H.O.) motor?

#8 BMP-TIM

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (bm800rev @ Nov 8 2006, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much horse will your pipe add to an 03 800 (non-H.O.) motor?

Hi,
We gained about 8-10 HP on the non H.0. motor. We only found a small difference in total HP between the HO and non HO motors. Bar none this is an awesome gain in HP and the best pipe avalible for the Rev 800. Check out the dyno sheets on dynotech researchs' website or our website www.bikemanperformance.com
Thanks, Tim

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1163528644.jpg

#9 mrzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:31 PM

BMP,

What HP improvements can I expect with your pipe mod for my 05 Mach Z? Do you have any dyno figures to show?

I already have your trail domes installed, which really picked up the low to mid range as you said they would. Compression on each cylinder is equal at 160 psi.

Thank you,
mrzman

#10 BMP-TIM

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 01:00 PM

The Mach Z stock pipe mod will gain between 4-6 HP! It works awesome and will help braoden out your power band as well as give you top end HP! Im glad you found the domes to work well we also had the same experience, the domes and pipe compliment each other very well and doing both will give you great performance gains. There are dyno sheets avalible at our website under the Tech Notes section, I have no idea how to place them on this thread.
Thanks, Tim

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1163528689.gif

#11 Just Doo Me

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

The pipe you have for the 600 SDI is it a straight swap out? I have read where mapping may be required to run properley?True or false Thanks for reply Jay

#12 BMP-TIM

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:00 PM

Hi,
Thanks for the question, The pipe will only required to be bolted on. There are no changes required with the 600 SDI. The pipe will make between 6-8 peak HP and really broaden out the powerband. The thing rocks and will fit under your stock heat shield for a stealth look! Horse Power your competition (or the cops) wont know anything about.
Thanks, Tim

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1164928217.jpg

#13 horny triple

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:40 PM

I've just got back into sledding last year after a 9 year hiatus. Bought a '98 mach z but was having trouble getting it hooked up....so i was thinking about studding it. The problem is that i've heard things about studding a mach with an 1.25 track and 1.325 studs....bulkhead??? Is this true and what can i do to rectify this problem.......????

#14 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (horny triple @ Dec 1 2006, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just got back into sledding last year after a 9 year hiatus. Bought a '98 mach z but was having trouble getting it hooked up....so i was thinking about studding it. The problem is that i've heard things about studding a mach with an 1.25 track and 1.325 studs....bulkhead??? Is this true and what can i do to rectify this problem.......????

you'd be better off posting this question in our general forums area flag_canada.gif

Tim's just here to answer BIKEMAN product related questions

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1165070891.gif

#15 TRUSSTRUCKER

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

I have installed the powervalve spacers, had the pipe mod done & have a timming key on my 04 f7 sno pro (carb.) I also have a speedwerx hypershift kit that I have not installed yet but am currently using a D&D KIT W/48/58 helix with spring in the mid position, maybe more info than you need to answer my question but.... My prob. is that I seem to have lost a little off the line, it just doesnt seem as crisp as it did b4 the pipe & spacers, what adjustments if any can I make to get that crisp throttle response from an idle back? Also is there a measurement to check my cables to make sure I adjusted properly for the spacers. One more thing, should I install the hypershift kit b4 I try to remedy the hesitation issue?