Just a little mud!

3 replies to this topic

#1 adrenalator8

ADVANCED DYNO

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:05 AM

Well after getting my face filled with mud a few weeks back,I had Spence set me up with some new skins for the 700 and I have to say those HIGHLIFTER OUTLAWS work like nothing else I've seen.

Attached Image: post-50-1180532108.jpg

These tires are just amazing,anyone from eastern Ontario would know the words Johnstown atv trail,and the fact that these trails are some of the nastiest mud runs in this area.

My last outing to this area was with the stock RAWhide tires, which for what the are are a good tire, most of the day was spent in 4 wheel drive chewing my way throught the muck.
This time out with the new Outlaws and a passenger on the 700, we did 95% of the trails in 2 wheel drive and only a few time having to flip the 4 wheel switch to get over some loogs or some deep ruts.

Attached Image: post-50-1180533309.jpg

Altought it was hard to get pics of my self running through the mud here are some shots of some of the stuff the outlaws took me with out any problem what so ever.

Attached Image: post-50-1180533762.jpg

Here we see how well a Arctic Cat does when it gets it's feet wet.

Attached Image: post-50-1180533808.jpg

And as usual the Polaris's rule the mud.
Advanced Dyno
(613) 925-5483

#2 Dave

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:20 PM

Good photo's, but why isn't there one of the Outlander kicking your butt - LOL!

#3 adrenalator8

ADVANCED DYNO

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

I didn't bother putting any pic's of the Bombi in there because the person that drives it never took a new line
She just followed everone else's line.
Kinda boring if you ask me c-n.gif
Advanced Dyno
(613) 925-5483

#4 adrenalator8

ADVANCED DYNO

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

Hay, Dave.

What happened to the all powerfull Bombi on the weekend, did it find a mud hole it couldn't beat. stirthepot.gif

See thats where brains and experiance,beats out hp rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

I knew by looking at that ugly bowl of cement that no one was making it through that day, so I didn't even bother trying.Just imagine how long it would have taking to get my bike out, if it toke 1 hour to get yours out and you only went one bike farther the the first bike.
I'm sure I could have got atleast 2 lengths farther then you thought stirthepot.gif stirthepot.gif
but I wasen't into camping there over night.

Maybe if you bought some real tire like the one's I got from 2kool you could hang with the big boys smilylazer.gif

Attached Image: post-50-1183998496.jpg

Cliff
Advanced Dyno
(613) 925-5483