Rob Boohar's 95 Silverado

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:06 PM

We met Rob this past summer at the Pro Hot Rod Nationals in Reading PA. The first thing that caught our eye with this wild ride was the amount of colored metal flake in the paint scheme. When the sun hits this rad slam you better have your shades on because it's like a SuperNova-o-color! Rob's done a pile of work on his custom Chevy and it's sure paying off, as he does VERY well with it on the show circut.

Great Meeting you Rob!

Here's some more info on this 2KOOL Ride cool.gif

Engine-
5.7 TBI, 14" K&N filter, Turbo City Throttle Body and Flow Matched Injectors along with Turbo City Flow Enhancer, Blue wire loom, Stainless master cylinder cover and battery box, Color matched
components. FlowMaster Exhaust dumped before the rear axle.

Paint-
PPG Black Prismatique and Artic White paint. Color
matched mirrors, wiper cowl, and third brake light.

Body and Interior-
Filled stake pockets. Checker fiberglass bed lid. Carraige Works Billet Grill. Halo Projector Headlights, Euro front markers and signal lights. Altezza Black Chrome taillights.
Choo-Choo Customs seating. Empire billet pedals, door
inserts, dash inserts, shifter and rear view mirror.
Color matched overhead console, Grant carbonfiber
steering wheel cover. Carbonfiber inserts.

Front Suspension-
Western Chassis 2" drop spindles w/ Firestone
2600# bags on modified EasyStreet brackets.

Rear Suspension-
4-link with Firestone tapered sleeve bags.

Suspension Control-
4 SMC 10mm electric valves. EasyStreet Air Commander engine driven York air compressor. 12 gallon Tribe air tank. 1/2" plumbing.

Wheels-
20" x 8" Eagle Alloys 212 billets wrapped in Hankook Ventus K104s.

Stereo-
Pioneer DEH-8400MP head unit with CD/MP3/XM satellite,
400 watt amp, 1 farad capacitor, 12'' sub box.

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-35-1074222369.jpg

#2 scrapin'

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 08:07 PM

Hey Spenc,
Haven't been online much lately. Thanks for the great feature!! I really appreciate the coverage. Could you e-mail me some of the pics you took? I'd realy love to update my profile at www.exclusivestyles.com
Thanks Bro,
Rob

* NOTE: All pics of past 2KOOL FEATURE rides, can be seen on our main sites home page at http://2koolperformance.ca/flashindex.htm , by clicking on the GALLERIES icon in the top left hand tool bar ( above 'dude' our biz mascot )