Sorry to ask...

3 replies to this topic

#1 GuitarGuy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:50 PM

First, Thanks Erwan for tellin me aout this site. NOW

Sorry to ask...... but i'm a newbie to pocketbikes, and i told my dad i wanted one for christmas, well yesterday he got me an early christmas present (what a nice dad ) and i'm just wondering... As you can see if you click on the link, i only paid 132.50$ + 109.99$(all USD) for shipping

(i'm in canada)

Is this just another rossini bikes, because it seems like no1 here likes those... and if it is, what's wrong with this one?

Does this have anything really bad about it that I should fix?

Are there any easy/inexpensive upgrades to make this bike go faster, last longer, and overall perform better?

here's the link of the auction i won: http://cgi.*********/ws/eBayISAPI.d...me=STRK:MEWN:IT (item number :7121134493)

all responses are greatly appreciated

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:13 PM

Welcome to the site!

First of all, the link supplied doesn't work. Second, any bike you can win on Ebay or any other online auction for a price like that I'd be leary of. #1, in most cases you have no idea where the product came from, #2 you have no product support, #3 most dealers won't support product that's been devalued by EBAY, and lastly, there's usually a reason that product is flogged on EBAY. Case in point, another ROSSINI pocket bike purchaser is having trouble finding fairings for his ride.

Having said that, and seeing it was an xmas present from your Father, we certainly wish you the best of luck with it. Did your Father know of our business at the time of the auction? As I'm sure you're now aware we have the lowest price on both bikes, and parts in the Nation, with unmatched product support.

Again. Best of Luck, and welcome to the board!

#3 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:33 AM

What spenc said.

From the research I have done on the subject the 47cc bikes seem to be a far superior bike, and the parts are very easy to obtain. Unlike the Chrome Fairing bikes. Some guys on here know too well how hard it is to get replacement oparts for them.

Welcome to the site, browse around we have loads of stuff to offer on here.
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)

#4 Erwan

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:51 PM

GuitarGuy!? You still kicking around? Have you found what you were looking for???? Any help needed head to the pocketbike section of the forum and ask away.....that's where I spend most of my time, I try to help as much as I can and 2KOOL has all you need to make that thing Badass!

Later mate

Erwan