North Bay this weekend?

5 replies to this topic

#1 87gtNOS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:13 PM

I am almost sure I will make it up to North Bay this weekend with the Apex. I should be there by noon on Saturday.
I will not disclose the speeds I expect to do, but hope to surprise everyone! LOL!!

And WTF? No more 4 stroke class? Oh well, the 2smoke 1000's aren't that fast anyways! stirthepot.gif

Spenc I will take exclusive photos and video for 2kool boards!!!

EDIT: Oh yes, I wanted to ask, who's going?!!!

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:51 PM

The only fast dude that I know of that is going from here is Super Dave I ( the older white skin'd heavy version )

If Claude agrees feel free to line anyone up in 1000' ( dead stop ) so they can run for the BIG DOG - you have the qualifications from the site here and we trust you in being a site rep ( when sober )

Enjoy and have a blast!

#3 87gtNOS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Spenc @ Feb 14 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only fast dude that I know of that is going from here is Super Dave I ( the older white skin'd heavy version )

If Claude agrees feel free to line anyone up in 1000' ( dead stop ) so they can run for the BIG DOG - you have the qualifications from the site here and we trust you in being a site rep ( when sober )

Enjoy and have a blast!

Spenc, I will drive down the track, and stop at the 1000' mark (on the TRAIL SLED SIDE!) and stop and get off the sled and then make a run for the BIG DOG. I'll try to get video of the run.

#4 700SABER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

i will be at the Rocky's event...but can't make this one...going trail riding!!

#5 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (87gtNOS @ Feb 14 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Spenc @ Feb 14 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Enjoy and have a blast!

Spenc, I will drive down the track, and stop at the 1000' mark (on the TRAIL SLED SIDE!) and stop and get off the sled and then make a run for the BIG DOG. I'll try to get video of the run.

Driving shmiving, walk it out with a distance wheel hombre - be honest with yourself #1 L!

which also keeps everyone off my back here.

PS: Hollywood wants a piece of ptm rollinglaugh.gif

#6 87gtNOS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Spenc @ Feb 14 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Driving shmiving, walk it out with a distance wheel hombre - be honest with yourself #1 L!

which also keeps everyone off my back here.

PS: Hollywood wants a piece of ptm rollinglaugh.gif

LOL!!

The track is measured off each day with a wheel. I believe 500, 1000, and 1500 feet are staked. I will confirm.

NITROUS bottles are full!!! yamaha_rules.gif