New '2KooL Rad Shield' Installed

8 replies to this topic

#1 bottlfed

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 08:49 AM

Like the title says....

I have recently ordered, received and installed my new '2KooL Rad Shield'. The product fit and finish was absolutely awesome. check out the pics in hte link below. And believe me, when I say,
They do not do the part justice.

'2KooL Rad Shield' and '2KooL Rad Cover'

Thanks Spenc :nice:

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:16 AM

Forget the part, it's your sweet ride that makes the "CAR" look Killer! :nice:

#3 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:43 AM

That looks great man. I do have a questikon though. Spenc you may be able to answer this one. If you buy the rad shield (which looks awesome) can you also get the 2Kool Rad supports, will the 2 parts work together??
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)

#4 Mustang: Ride The Horse

2KOOL Team Member

• Admin
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (bottlfed @ Dec 1 2004, 08:49 AM)
Like the title says....

I have recently ordered, received and installed my new '2KooL Rad Shield'. The product fit and finish was absolutely awesome. check out the pics below. And believe me, when I say,
They do not do the part justice.

Thanks Spenc :nice:

Where Is The 2KooL Sticker That Goes In The Center :nice:
Spenc Not Give You One
:rofl rollinglaugh.gif
CAR LOOKS AWESOME howyoudoin.gif
Straight lines are for cars.
Corners are for drivers!!!

#5 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:51 AM

He's using the rad supports there if that's what you mean? Otherwise we have a full rad top mirror stainless piece available to cover the rad ( for the time being as we work towards the Super Show Rad Shield ). You would then place the Rad Cover over the rad, but the 2KooL Rad Shield on, and drill through both pieces between the two rad clamps to have everything secured properly.

Does that answer your question?

The chrome rad supports aren't an issue.. we can get those anywhere. Perhaps we should design our own for you if that's what you're looking for. Put a '2K' in them .. they could also be made out of mirror stainless...

Oh Boy... another idea L!

#6 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:37 AM

Looks good. Nice Engine bay too! Mine looks like shit compared to yours!

#7 bottlfed

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 12:06 PM

Thanks for the compliments on the bay guys. Trust me the parts from 2KooL do the bay wonders. Stay tuned for more to come. Lots and lots more to come cool.gif .Only this time, I'm going to take my time taking the pictures and get some good quality pics to show these pieces off. All of the pics shown above serve absolutely no justice to the quality of the piece. Give me a week and the rest of the parts should be on. Give me three weeks and I have some more interior goodies to show. sledder.gif

#8 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 06 December 2004 - 01:17 PM

Car is coming along great! You will do very well with it in 2005!

#9 bottlfed

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 08:50 AM

As cliche as it may sound...It wouldn't be where it is without 2KooL. Thanks for everything. sledder.gif