Bikeman To Produce Stealth Pipes For Dragon 600/700/800

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

Spoke with Eric today who mentioned they'll be bringing out a line of Stealth Pipes for the Dragon 600/700/800

Look for us to bring in one of the Dragon 800 pipes for testing. Eric mentioned HP #'s were very solid and they're still tweeking the versions to get a few more HP out of them.

This will be good news for Canadians who do not want to spend the costs for all shipping on pipe mods.

Given this opportunity we'll offer the NEW Stealth Pipes at a reduced price to help out

Reg $399 US

Pre-Order before Sept 1st for $379 CAD pricing
ORDER NOW!

due to ship from BIKEMAN late Sept/early Oct

Cheers

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1216924637.gif
  • Attached Image: post-1-1216924700.jpg

Attached File(s)

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

Eric reported to us today stampings are due in a couple of weeks meaning possible shipping for Late November

He'll be getting one of the new Stealth 800 CFI pipes over to DTR for testing soon

is always starting on a Y pipe for the 800

#3 race_pack

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:27 AM

spenc

i go on the bikeman site and i dont see the dyno sheet for the steal pipe for d8 ?
how many hp give this pipe and what the rpm ?

what the difference bikeman mod pipe and stealt pipe bikeman ?

thanks

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

Eric will be putting some first shipment pipes together this coming week and he's to send one to DTR for when we're there hopefully next weekend, there will be Dyno #'s and hopefully a PCIII map for it at that time, as well as Rich's Big Volume we're testing

I have the BMP Dragon Silencer here now and will be posting pics/weight comparisons and doing some test runs with it here over the next few days and will post

the difference between the pipe mod and the Stealth pipe will be minimal however Eric feels the Stealth Version will flow a bit better and SHOULD provide a slight increase over the pipe mod - dyno time will tell

Cheers and Happy New Year

#5 race_pack

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:23 AM

080402cool_prv.gif

#6 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

no sure why you're asking about SLP in a BIKEMAN topic thread

please email us for this answer

talked to ERIC this morning , he's sending a new DRAGON 800 Stealth pipe to DTR for testing this coming Sat, they should have Stealth pipes to ship end of this week, first of next week

Cheers
Spenc

#7 race_pack

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

ok excuse me for the topic thumbsup2.gif

#8 dragon sp 800

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

any new info on the pipe .