STRAIGHTLINE Performance Online Q&A Thread

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

STRAIGHTLINE
PERFORMANCE

We welcome Jason Houle from STRAIHGTLINE Performance to the site and thank him for offering his advice and time to field questions for our SLED-WERX Racing clients. As one of their newest dealers STRAIGHTLINE Performance see's our dedication to the sport of high performance sledding here at SLED-WERX Racing and shares our passion in providing our clients the very best and the most accurate information on products possible!

As you provide your questions below, we'll relay them to Jason and staff . Please be patient, as they are very busy building GO FAST parts!
Fire away your questions below!

Remember members... SPREAD THE WORD of our forums!! cool.gif

Attached Image: post-1-1163464431.jpg
Attached Image: post-1-1163464224.jpg

#2 blizzard

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

Hi Jason,

My name is Gary and I was referred to you when I purchased a Straightline Pipe and Can for a 04 Summit 600 h.o. /non-sdi

I was wondering what jetting I would have to do to get the full amount of performance from this setup. Everything else is stock on teh sled, but i'm planning on adding upgrades when the finances present themself.

The altitude I ride in is usually around 600 ft - 1500 ft.

Also anything else you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#3 SPI

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

The main jets should be 400. We do recommend a .010 raise below 6000ft. The peak rpm should be 8000-8100. thanks SPI.

#4 blizzard

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:45 PM

Thanks for your response.

I just got my new exahust today and was looking over the instructions which recommended a 410 on the PTO and a 400 on the MAG side. I have no clue what my jetting is at now, but I was wondering if you could put me in touch with a place that I can buy them. I'm not sure if it's a jet kit or what, but i'll also need (according to the instructions) clutch weights that are between 17.5 and 18.5grams.

Thanks