Tooo Kool

13 replies to this topic

#1 SteveG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:37 PM

HOLEE SHEET !! ...these Tai Chi's are just stupid quick Spenc tease.gif Put some fuel through mine pretty much all afternoon...took a supper break then headed back out. We hooked up with a couple other local riders with the 47cc bikes...I spanked em real bad :P I dunno...maybe I should trade the Tai Chi in for a lessor bike, after being spanked for a half hour the guys seemed to get a little frustrated and put their bikes in the trailer :rofl ...won't be any fun if nobody wants to play with me wanna_race.gif

Did I mention my kidneys hurt :rofl

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:17 AM

Once the word gets out, it will be a log-jam trying to keep guys in this bike for the price and the warranty.

Glad you're getting some riding in!

WE NEED PICS !!!

#3 Tai Chi Bullit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:15 PM

Im working on a video of me spanking like 8 of those 47cc bikes. Good fun but I need a new chain.........

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:05 PM

Done! Free of charge ( and no, we're not giving out free chains to everyone! )

Now UP THE VIDEO link!

#5 eyeball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:36 PM

Hey spenc, I need a free chain! j/k lol too_cool.gif

#6 eric006

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:01 PM

i,ve got the same problem with the guys here when i take my tai chi out they just stop racing that sucks can,t even have fun with them

Here's my tai chi :nice: wanna_race.gif

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-56-1120009517.jpg

#7 kragar

Site Drag Racing Moderator

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 01:44 PM

put the giovanni on the gun and got 35 mph best out of it. I don't see how they claim 40 as my 6 year was driving. You otta see this kid ride. Of course he has had a 2 wheeler since he was 3.

#8 marknyul

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:07 PM

smilylazer.gif
Got my tai chi the day after spenc got them! I am quite pleased
with the bike although I have made some minor adjustments....
First thing I did was scrap every fastner on the bike, this was just because I had access to holochrome fasteners and as I am a millright by trade, i know that Chinese fasteners are soft as pooh and wont last!
I have bedded the engine in and am quite suprised at how quick the little beast is! (ordering the upgrade kit though, speed is a drug you can't get enough of!) It will blow the lips off unmodified 47cc pocket bikes my buddy found this out first hand and is now considering ordering his own tai chi instead of breathing my zorst fumes on the weekends.
The Tai Chi is a steal compared to the origami it was modelled off, if you want a fast bike with good bang for yer buck then the tai chi is for you
M

#9 SteveG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 05:55 PM

Overheats my AZZ ! I've ran mine hard and fast on the hottest days this summer and it don't get over 260-270 measured at the plug with my Raytek temp gun devil_angry.gif Putting enough "quality" oil in the damn fuel is the biggest problem...people on other forums, dealers that don't really know etc are telling people to run 30-40:1 mixes...when doh...it says 15-18:1 mixes in the manual ! I run 20-25:1 with nothing but Klotz R50 Techniplate R in all our bikes...it's been well worth the $17.99 a quart we pay for it.

Hmm....post I was replying too got pulled....just as well, was nothin but BS IMO.

Edited by SteveG, 20 August 2005 - 05:56 PM.

#10 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:14 AM

8 units still in stock at only $25 over Dealer COST.

Lowest price in North America on the Fastest Air Cooled bike for under $599... now only $549 wow1.gif

#11 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:43 PM

$499 only 7 units remain, This is an $800 full race bike, last 7 in North America!

#12 eyeball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:42 PM

hey spenc, thought the pb section was shut down!

#13 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:25 PM

just dumping product

#14 tracyk859

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.