CONSTANCE BAY RADAR RUN SUNDAY MARCH 18th

33 replies to this topic

#31 firecat

FROZEN THUNDER 120+mph site Member Regional Site Trail Reporter

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

looks like were getting 20 cm of snow starting tonight
When hell freezes over,, i will ride their too!!!
ALL THROTTLE.....Hmmm AND A LITTLE BOTTLE!!

#32 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (fpower @ Mar 16 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will be there for sure.Twin pipes and all.Not much tuning done,crashed the thing Sunday while
testing.All fixed up now and ready to go.For others interested in twins,those SLPs look like good
stuff.Will see on d-day.Probably last run on Sunday so let`s rock boys!

Fast Frank .... If we have time I'd like to do an extreme gear change Sunday "IF" we see a drastic reduction in ET against your sled with a new gear combo we put in today. Regardless of the SLP pipes our first head to head matchup should give us some indication if we've gone backwards or forwards. Hurricane and I are on the same page in thinking we're going backwards through our own to-date proven accurate testing, yet two top pro racers are advising the opposite. Sunday should say alot and what we learn will as always be passed on to our clients. As you know our 1000' ELIMINATOR gear and clutching combo is what we ran in Osgoode and in Constance Bay the last time out. We've been tweeking that kit over the last month to provide our clients with a very strong product ( as you've seen first hand ) Sunday's testing will require a base drag against your sled , then a re-gear on the project sled without you touching your green dragon ( I mean your 'sled' Frank ) .

We can't use Eric or Francis because they change their set ups about 10x down the same track rollinglaugh.gif j/k

Will be good to see you three guys battle it out again, you all have wicked strong Firecats! That big cutler might still show, I'll be talking to the guy in the morning... if it comes I expect it to lay waste to all other Firecats and will give us a judge of what needs to be done to take FXR F7 ( under new ownership ) to the next level for next year.

Thinking of 1200 cc N/A BIG DOG AWARD for 2007. Kyle has given the green light for the D&D shoe-horned 1200 in the firecat, which would keep sponsors interested and also set a base sled to judge by in gathering up interest for all sleds that qualify.

c u all Sunday!

Hey Hurricane this is what I'm talking about for next season! http://youtube.com/watch?v=GH4eNzWr9pc
Does anyone know what Ted is running for ET's in 660' ?

PS: - Don't forget Eric's Trophy Frank cheers.gif

#33 99SSragtop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

here is a link search around on this forum or email him.
Andy
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=4...asc&start=0

#34 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:48 AM

Attached Image: post-1-1200239516.jpg [quote name='Spenc' post='28719' date='Mar 14 2007, 04:52 PM']
Dudes, you worry too much ...... c-n.gif

AQUA Dave is apparently all dried out after his AQUA DIVE 2 weeks ago..... $20,000+ in aqua resurection fee's later he'll be out on the ice here again shortly rollinglaugh.gif