Started with the Metal Filler today

8 replies to this topic

#1 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:24 PM

Well I got the first coat on, now let it harden, sand it smooth and apply the second coat. I fihure 3 coats and I should have what I need to make it lok good under there :P

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-58-1116177853.jpg

#2 bottlfed

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:38 AM

That stuff is a pain in the a$$, eh Steve?
Looks good though. Again, a pain in the a$$ to sand down though. You may want to finish with a thin layer of 'bondo'.

Jeff

#3 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (bottlfed @ May 17 2005, 10:38 AM)
That stuff is a pain in the a$$, eh Steve?
Looks good though. Again, a pain in the a$$ to sand down though. You may want to finish with a thin layer of 'bondo'.

Jeff

I have not started to sand it yet. I went with a different brand, and they claim it is as easy as sanding regular body fill.

We will see. On another note, guess who got adult chicken pox last night devil_angry.gif

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:17 PM

Bro... you're always coming down with something? I think you're spending too much time where your avatar came from

#5 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Spenc @ May 17 2005, 06:17 PM)
Bro... you're always coming down with something? I think you're spending too much time where your avatar came from

I wish that was the problem. I mean I don't understand it, I stay away from fruits and vegetables, I smoke a pack a day, I drink at least 8 times a week, I do drugs, and I don't mean the wimpy ones like LSD and Crank and I still get sick :P

But on another note. Got the second layer of filler down and it is starting to look way better. One more sand and hopefully only one more layer 2 tops and passenger side will be done :P

Oh yeah spenc; Lose some of the snowmobile smilies and get us some car ones dude. Winter is over for another 10 months rollinglaugh.gif

#6 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:12 PM

smilies are gay..... NO SMILIES FOR YOU!

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-58-1116371607.jpg

#7 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:19 AM

Smilies help express my moods and my emotion. On that fact alone we should have at least 1000 to choose from. :P lol

I think we could lose the cat wins, the team arctic, the smilie riding the Doo, the cat head, and the Ride doo just to start.

and perhaps a nice 2Kool smilie should be put in place.

Wow I almost sound like I do this for a living..... cool.gif

#8 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:15 AM

Common Steve! Our Summer is almost over! Shes looking good(From what I saw) and you just need to put a good week of nights into it and it should be done and looking HOT! flag_canada.gif and yea, You can say the same about me!!! buttrock.gif Procrastination is a great thing!

#9 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:33 AM

Summer???

Where are u living at to get a summer. lol.

If this 3 weeks of rain would go away it would be nice. And I am planning on having the car ready for First of July cool.gif