remote cars

6 replies to this topic

#1 draggin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:18 PM

hey is any one into these nitro powered cars i am i have a MT2 4wd stadium truck they are coolani.gif and fast i usually like to go to the park or a course setup behind dynamic hobbies on concourse gate in nepean there are diffrent models and diffrent kinds but expensive mine cost me so far with the purchese of the truck and couple parts like exhaust front end and so on just a little over 1600 $$$ but it'll have to be on hold cause i want a mustang first so ya ..

#2 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:53 AM

I have a Traxxas Rustler. Its not a Nitro but it is still fun to rip around with it..

#3 draggin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 12:07 PM

hey ya sweet so i am not the only one who likes these trucks awsome lol!!! ya i have seen your truck in some magazines looks fun to drive its a 2wd am i right . well what i leard from a r/c chat forum that the nitro powered are for speed and battery opperated ones are more torquey but thats killer should get to gether some time on a course too_cool.gif

#4 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 12:11 PM

Yea its just a 2wd truck. And you are right, this truck is torqueier than the Nitros but the nitros are just a blast to drive!

They are all a blast to drive. I know a few guys around here that have some trucks. Driving the nitros in pits is where its at!

#5 draggin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

how long have you had yours and have you done any mods to her yet

#6 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:11 PM

I've had it for 6 months. no mods, was thinking about getting a or faster motor for it. I prob will once I go the the island to the Great Hobbies store. That place is awesome!

#7 draggin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:42 AM

you live on an island or is the hobby place on an island anyway it must be sweet , the mods i have done are header pipe with muffler, bigger gas tank, new springs to make the suspension harder, 50 weight oil for the shocks, new tierods front and back and 2 new tires and rims for the rear and a dodge pick up body that i painted my self its not to bad for a beiginer lol!!!!!!!!