Car audio

1 reply to this topic

#1 revedsled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:10 PM

A buddy of mine wants to upgrade his stock speakers and deck. He doesn't want to spend alot of money, just get something better. He has a 04 ford 250 quad cab pickup. He is not interested in amps or subs, even though I tried to convince him otherwise. We looked at some Rockford 6x8 coaxial speakers, his truck will need four of them. I know there are better speakers out there but for $100 a pair I think its a good deal. He wants to be able to plug his MP3 player into his deck to listen to the music on his car speakers. Is that possible, I don't know much when it comes to MP3 stuff. XM radio might also be in his future. I checked out a Alpine deck with XM for $265. They also recammended a Kenwood deck. I have noticed alot of deals on this forum site, can I find any of this stuff though 2Kool? I have seen Polk subs on here, but we don't have a Polk dealer in town. coolani.gif

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:50 PM

Take a look at the 'polk audio' web site. If you see anything there you like, shoot us a PM with model numbers, quantity and your personal contact / shipping info for a quote.