• 825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:01 PM

Project 2007 F 1000 s/p

some pics

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1164551621.jpg
  • Attached Image: post-1-1164551611.jpg
  • Attached Image: post-1-1164551604.jpg

When hell freezes over,, i will ride their too!!!
ALL THROTTLE.....Hmmm AND A LITTLE BOTTLE!!

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

There you go! Grab'd them off 'you know where' ( see - ZOO ) adjusted the color a bit because I know it looks more orange in person.

Why are these sleds all coming with different colored pannels? is that a pre-order? Guys in the US were saying they were ordering the sled as it sat in SPRING CHECK then got it and the sled looks completely different? I'd be pissed

First thing I'd be doing is hacking about 7 1/2' off that Monster Beaver tail of a Snow Flap!
Then polish the tunnel to a mirror and add some Wahl Bro's wear resistent billet idlers to the skid... get a little chrome or more black into the hood

Nice sled Dave.. all the best with it!

Waiting on BOONDOCKERS here - Dale mentioned at least another week/2weeks maybe

They had VFORCE for the F1000 - brought some in, and y-pipes, bullseyes, BIKEMAN exhaust valve spacers and D&D clutch kits are in stock!

#3 firecat

FROZEN THUNDER 120+mph site Member Regional Site Trail Reporter

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

Well again you rock,,, i tried like 5 times to post some pics hear, with no luck,, soo the zoo had to do,,, as for the side pannels s/p vs standard, i will say that the fit and finish of this New 2 Kool sled is Wicked Sweet.. and that snow flap is a must, the exchanger is mounted withhh the flap, and the snow needs to be trapped in their,..the sled is really bright orange ,, not like the pics for sure.. Cant wait to SLED WERX this bad boy. and throw down some krazy #s, But as you all know some one is all ways faster.......... So thats were 2kool performance/ sledwerx come in ,,, so all of you that want to stay on top this year you better give the boys @ 2 kool a call!!! Cuess you all know i will!!!!!!!

#4 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:14 PM

k goan try this way ......nope i have posted many times before ,, but cant seam to do itnow??? gona make them smaller

#5 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:51 PM

all I can think is it's the size of the pics above that we added for you, they were all over 500 KB in file size so they had to be reduced. The board size limit is set to 200 KB file size

Cheers

#6 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

so big boy,,,,, the f 1000 needs some go fast goodies,,, and so i am waiting ,,for alll the good stuff,,, SPEEDWERX y-pipe and pipe,, clutch combo,, boondocker,, and speedwerx intake,,, and i willl post a special topic for a detailed install,,, and step by step ,, testing for all who are interested???

#7 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:46 PM

At this point, its grab what you can. SPEEDWERX informs today they're still out 3-4 weeks on main pipe/y combo's. Their y pipe is not coming standard ceramic coated now, that's an extra $25 US $30 CAD from the $169 CAD set price.

Intakes and y's are available from both SPEEDWERX and D&D ( BullsEyes) and D&D's main pipe should be shipping. BOONDOCKERS in route to D&D and should be on the way to us shortly. VForce3 reeds for the F1000 we have coming as well. Clutch kits are also soon to come, along with a separate order of SHIFT ASSIST's for clients who have pre-ordered. Timing keys are also on the way both 2 and 3 degree for the 03 up CATS.

For any DIAMOND DRIVE guys looking for the ticket for speed, we have the gear set you should be using for 6mph + gain top end.... Diamond Drive gear sets are priced on the main page

Boys from D&D were out testing today ....not sure what

We also have BIKEMAN F1000 mufflers in stock!

We'll 'peace-mail' that weapon of yours together shortly bro... Glad that jont to the garage from the trailer was a thrill

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1165456220.gif

#8 06MXZXRenegade800

HP Rules

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 01:21 AM

Your right, that snowflap is freaking HUGE!

So whats the plan with the beast? Going to leave it fairly stock or bolt on everything you can?...
Wrote off the 06 Gade X Mod. In the process of building another mod sled.

#9 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:12 PM

yup everything i can ,,,,,, hay 2 kool!!!!!!! i need stuff,,, ha,,ha

#10 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 11 December 2006 - 07:59 PM

No kidding.... but you know how it is.... all these suppliers wait on orders before products get made. They should all be sitting on a ton of product at this time of the year.

Main pipes "SHOULD" , i repeat "SHOULD" be in soon.

Your ceramic main and y was brought up again today , so we're doing what we can .

#11 adrenalator8

ADVANCED DYNO

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:14 PM

Firecat

Thats a good looken sled,can't wait for you and I to get at it on the lake,
Of course with all the mods you are doing I hope you win.

By the way If you want to dyno it give me a call,love to see what she makes,
The mach is on the table as we speak and should get a run tomorrow.

Cliff
Advanced Dyno
(613) 925-5483

#12 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:07 PM

SPI MACH Z 1000 pipes are coming!!! grab one Cliff and smash on the dyno! You'll have base numbers now to start with. Can's, pipes, air box mods.... the world is your oyster!

#13 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

sweet cliff,, hope your does well,,,, i am told of a little delay,,,, welll may be??? some f 1000 may have a too lean ecu in them ,, and are squeeking,, so i am told AC is running numbers as we speak, mine seams fine,but im gona wait ,for a dyno run untill, everything is set in stone.... again , thanks c u later!!!

#14 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

Your ceramic D&D single and Y pipe are on the way along with the BOONDOCKER, all other parts have been here for you 'firecat'. D&D reported last week the delay on the nitrous BOONDOCKERS was something in the monitor, something was wrong with them and they all had to be sent back.... they had the regular units in stock so we brought some of those in ( already GONE! ).

Spoke with Dale about the Y pipes - bottom line was , more bone stock sleds have gone down than anything with any aftermarket parts on them so there's other issues there , perhaps in the ECU as you have mentioned yourself.

SPI ( Straightline Performance has a nice silencer available for the same sled and we have the BIKEMAN muffler's in stock for this same sled ). As well, we're stocked up on VFORCE 3 ( 16pedal reeds for this same sled that D&D tested positive )

Hottest mover on the www.sled-werx.com page right now is THUNDER PRODUCTS new 'Injector Perfector' and BIKEMAN's Fuel reducer thumbsup2.gif

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1166395351.gif

#15 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:09 PM

Oh.... 'firecat' ............ "hello" LOOK-EE what we got fer ya! thumbsup2.gif

Most impressive was the 10lb weight of the ceramic single pipe.... We'll get 'firecat' to weigh in his stock pipe with shields to see what savings will be had here.

Otherwise it's "break'er in and THROTTLE DOWN" with some new fast goodies, via D&D Powersports and SPEEDWERX. Dave originally opted for the SPEEDWERX single and y pipe but D&D was simply TOO Fast for Dave's impatience. Think Dave will be using the SPEEDWERX intake on this sled, but the orange BullsEyes could have him a mess 'again'

Thanks to Dan at D&D for putting a rush on the ceramic single and Y pipe that look KILLER!

Attached Image: post-1-1166501289.jpg

The quality of the Ceramic Coating is 'excellent' - very impressed!

Attached Image: post-1-1166501327.jpg

#16 adrenalator8

ADVANCED DYNO

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

Sweet looking stuff, wish they had more proven parts like those for the cats for these mach's :)

Cliff
Advanced Dyno
(613) 925-5483

#17 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:07 PM

ohhhh yaaaa baby!!!!!!!!

#18 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (adrenalator8 @ Dec 19 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet looking stuff, wish they had more proven parts like those for the cats for these mach's :)

Cliff

We'll have the SPI Ceramic singles in for you Mach 1000 dudes soon. Jason is holding off until they can get the numbers out of them that he wants.

#19 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:18 PM

once again 2KOOLPERFORMANCE comes through again !!!!!! as a side note,,,,,,, nno body else,, that is my buds,,, that ordered with other speed shops,, they dont have any clue as to when their stuff will be in ,,, their saying like a MONTH!!! or more !!!! suckers!!!! i told them,, !!!! 2 kool rocks!!!

Oh ya DD RACING WICKED SWEET!!!!! im in love!!!

#20 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:50 PM

Hot combo for this F1000 right now is the Single Pipe & Y pipe with BOONDOCKER, an air box mod ( ie - BullsEyes, or Speedwerx Intake ) , the D&D tested 16 pedal VForce3 reeds and 3 degree timing key. BIKEMAN also showed a positive HP increase by adding their Exhaust Valve Spacers ( which we keep in stock ), First shipment of non nitrous BOONDOCKERS have already come and gone - waiting on Nitrous Capable Units. Reports today were they're still being tested at BOONDOCKER USA as a few units were not sealed properly

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1166655028.gif

#21 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:29 PM

well installing the stuff on wensday and thursday will take many pics so people can get a good view

#22 Gear Head

MR GEAR HEAD

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

Hey sweeeeeeet ride, looks real good on snow arctic_cat_rules.gif
Can't wait to see all the goodies under the hood 080402cool_prv.gif

#23 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:41 PM

thanks,,, and allmost in the 120+mph allready stockish long run though 2500 ft,, so i cant wait to finish it up ,,,, yaaaaaa,hoooo

#24 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

FIRST STEP <<<<K lets start with the SPEEDWERX intake system,,,,,,, this thing rocks,,, by far better than the bulls eyes,,, and better yet a 3 year old could install it!!!! pics the 1 st is the un painted ,, 2nd then painted.. so you cant even see it,, then its done wicked sweet

Attached Image: post-1-1167367120.jpg

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-1-1167367108.jpg
  • Attached Image: post-1-1167367096.jpg

#25 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:00 AM

so now it DDRACING TIME,,, lets just call it what it is....... son of a bitch,,, this was the hardest kit i ever installed,,,, but you know what they say..... no pain no gain,,,, lots of pain,,, sorry but this one,,is not a do it your selfer!!!! only if you have a GREAT experance in tech and have a i can fix anthing,, frame of mind,, if you have to ask.. this one is not for you!! so the 07 4 tower drive clutch on the 1000 is good from factory,,,, but DDRACING has it all worked out<<< new this year is the SHIFT ASSIST sweeet,, and the rest of the kit rocks.. hear is some pics ,,they give you a few set up and lots of springs, etc for 1/4 miles runs. and for 1/2 mile runs and a trail set up,,

So with the clutching all done ,, its time for the boondocker,, very easy,, giving you all the stuff to make your sled a fully adj- fuel mapping,, and DDRACING gives you a bace line to start from.. pics you can set low.. mid,, high,, starting from 3000 rpm to full 7500 again wicked sweet,, I removed the y-pipe and pipe together,, cuess it was gona be next any ways,, so as to get a clear view of the fuel rail and injectors...,, lots of wire to mount it anywere

So its time for the DDRACING PIPE/COMBO got it coated from dd and it looks killer,,, THIS combo is the BEST fitting set up i have ever done,, fits as good as factory no BS no matter what any one says!!!!,, and is mush lighter,and will keep temps even..

So THANKS TO ALL!!!!!! DDRACING,, SPEEDWERX..BOONDOCKER>> AND 2KOOL PERFORMANCE's SLED-WERX Racing division!!!!! KEEP WATCHING ITS NOT DONE YET!!!!!

080402cool_prv.gif

#26 06MXZXRenegade800

HP Rules

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:45 AM

Looking good! 080402cool_prv.gif
Wrote off the 06 Gade X Mod. In the process of building another mod sled.

#27 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:09 AM

Looks really sharp 'firecat' . thumbsup2.gif - Now that you have that stock y and main pipe off can we get a weight please for our readers? The main D&D pipe was just at 10lbs, curious as to what the stock pipe with shields weighs. Weigh the stock y pipe separately... I'll weigh a D&D F10 Y pipe here for comparison.

Trying to see what you've saved in weight so far - if anything.

The D&D F10 Y pipe weighs 2lbs 2oz and the main ceramic Single weighs 10lbs even , as mentioned above - for comparison

Remember - Got F1000 lightweight cans in stock
( "buy me 'firecat'" - one is screaming from storage rollinglaugh.gif )

#28 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:06 AM

dammit should of got it yesterday!!! k i will ,, still tying to set up the boon docker.. lots of adj for fuel curv,, sweet

#29 Gear Head

MR GEAR HEAD

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:33 PM

Hey "firecat"
The sled looks great with all the goodies under hood
can't wait till you get it out and turn som BIG #'s sledder.gif catwins2.png thinksnow.gif

#30 firecat

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:10 PM

WELL just a little update,,,, need to raise the rpms on the f 10 to get the SWEET spot on the sled pipe-combo needs 7500-7600,, so with some tweeking were allmost their,,, and the BOONDOCKER is done,,, so now , we will get that new MUFFLER in it to save some more weight, and GET some more W.O.T> runs... SO THANKS TO THE TEAM AT SLEDWERX << AND DDRACING>> FOR A SLICK SET UP of the pipe combo and boondocker..AND THANKS TO SPEEDWERX AS WELL... and BIKEMAN for apv spacers and the new can or muffler!!