Rick Finamore's 66 Coupe

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:33 AM

Here's a wild ride that's been in just about every custom car mag on the planet! This was however the first time we laid our own 2KooL eyes on it and man, were we impressed! :o siterock.gif tease.gif

We met up with owner Rick Finamore from E. Walpole MASS, at this years Fun Ford In Epping New Hampshire. I have to say, if ever there was a car that came into a show late and caused more 'buzz' we haven't seen it. From the moment I laid eyes on Rick's Monster Custom 66 Mustang Coupe, I was 'puddy'. This was one amazing early year Mustang that was a lock for our 2KOOL 'Feature Rides' section - evey inch of the way!

Rick was a really KooL guy to meet and kept us in stitches, while everyone flocked like Fat kids to Smarties around his 'rad ride'. This car was exceptionally well detailed from front to back and obviously made for one thing only.. "to BLOW PEOPLE AWAY". We've been in contact with Rick and he's sending some details on the car which we'll be adding here shortly for our readers.

Again, great meeting you Rick, and that's ONE "WILD" 2KOOL RIDE! bowdown.gif

Spenc

DETAILS

If we posted the full list of details on this wild creation, our server would crash!! :P Here's a condensed version that we hope meets with Rick's approval.

1966 MUSTANG
1st Owner
8 year build
2485 lbs
Hand built Chrome Molly frame
Full Tube Chasis, 12 point roll cage
shaved door handles, locks, emblems, moldings etc
Custom color matched interior
FORD 9" rear end with 4:30 gears
35 spline axles
12gallon fuel cell
11 1/2" Wilwood rotors with 4 piston dynolite calipers
WELD Superlite 15x3.5(front), 15x14 (out back) :unsure:
Mickey Thompson 31x18.5 slicks out back
Hand Build floor and Transmission
bored 68 302 block with Dyers Machine Services Blower
Flowmaster exhaust

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-35-1101911635.jpg

#2 onebad95

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 09:46 AM

I too saw this for the first time in Epping and was very impressed. The older mustangs usually do nothing for me, but this car was awesome all the way. If you ever get a chance to see it in person, pack a lunch you have plenty to admire.

* NOTE: All pics of past 2KOOL FEATURE rides, can be seen on our main sites home page at http://2koolperformance.ca/flashindex.htm , by clicking on the GALLERIES icon in the top left hand tool bar ( above 'dude' our biz mascot )