PRO HOT ROD Muscle Car Nationals Update

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 25 August 2003 - 09:54 PM

Let me say this..... I've NEVER seen so many totally unreal cars in one event! When you see the pics ( later this week) you'll see why I honestly felt we shouldn't have 'placed' at this show. Luckily we pulled out Runner Up-2nd Place BEST ENGINE and a TOP 1O MUSCLE CAR award. More meaningful was meeting up with a buddy from Jersey who was there with his amazing Mustang GT. We even got to have our cars side by side for CAR CRAFT Magazine photo's.

Weather was great, Racing was amazing.... they even had some Jet Cars making passes down the track to freak out the fans. When they were staging those cars you could actually see the windows in the Race Tower flexing!

Even with blowing a flat on the way home, it was a GREAT WEEKEND!

#2 Mustang: Ride The Horse

2KOOL Team Member

• Admin
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 08:22 AM

"1 FUN TOY" still on a roll!! BO
Congrats Spence. Keep it up howyoudoin.gif
When is MM & FF coming up to shoot "1 FUN TOY" for feature?
Straight lines are for cars.
Corners are for drivers!!!

#3 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 27 August 2003 - 11:02 AM

According to Steve Baur MM&FF Editor, the car should be in the NOVEMBER issue. That is the car from last year after the Epping FUN FORD event, (without flames, NX and POLK)

Big News this week is POLK AUDIO's National Ad coverage on "1FUN TOY". Paul DiComo, one of our major sponsors for the 1st Annual NCMA/2KOOL - POKER RUN & BBQ, informed us earlier in the week they'd be flying up in October to do the POLK MM&FF shoot. Nice to see our hard work is being recognized nationally. Paul and I have already discussed adding some of their new Amp line to the car for next season.

www.polkaudio.com

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:08 PM

Finally PRO HOT ROD has the Car Craft pics up. Here's a couple of "1FUN TOY" beside my buddy Jimmy's 89 GT. We'll be featuring Jim's car later on in the fall as soon as he figures out how to crop, save, shrink and send L!

http://www.fasteststreetcar.com/2003/event...es/P8240361.jpg

http://www.fasteststreetcar.com/2003/event...es/P8240331.jpg