You like?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 05:11 PM

ok guys, so far the above tech articles/diagrams is what I have come up with for today. Let me know what you think. I have more Articles I have to type up and some more pics and diagrams as well. Does this stuff help you guys out?? Let me know what you want to see up there. This is for the benefit of us all, and if you are looking for particular advice on something, chances are someone else is looking for the same info.

Future Articles in the works include:

How to pull your engine/tranny

How to install a clutch

How to install a Nitrous Kit(courtesy of Bottlefed)

Possible 4cyl to 5.0L swap as well as Mod motor to Fox body swap(I am still gathering all the info I need to make a very detailed article for you guys)

Complete Listing of sensors in a 5.0L with pictures of where they are located, and what the purpose of each one is.
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:46 PM

For having all that info up in one day, and then asking 'us' if it's a help? YOU DA MAN Bros bowdown.gif

#3 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 07:54 PM

How does a Head and Intake comparison sound for you guys??

I get the specs of all the big players and throw it up in a chart style table and you can compare the specs side by side by side. I know MM&FF has done this, but it was over quite a few issues. This way it is all in one chart for you guys to check out.

Will take me a bit of time, but be patient. I have all kinds of info here to sort out and type up. flag_canada.gif
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:08 PM

Could be very useful, if done in stages ie

introductory heads. GT40's , Edelbrock Performer, AFR 165's, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge

then jump to the next level and right on up to Big Dogs

#5 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:24 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Try and make this a place to come for all the tech specs to compare. I guess I could also try to dig up some cam specs too and do a comparison chart for that as well sign_beer.gif
1987 GT T-Top

#6 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 09:47 AM

yep... BINGO

MILD 2 WILD cam options. From mild street, to the emissions limits red line to full DRAG

#7 bottlfed

2KOOL Team Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:00 PM

Awesome job Gixxer. I've only been off-line for 24 hours.....and look what I've mised. Absolutely awesome! I'll be in touch with you tomeorrow.
Cheers!

#8 Gixxer750

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:19 PM

thanks man. I think we can get this Tech section to have one of the best How to's and best comparison charts on the web in due time cool.gif
1987 GT T-Top

#9 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 03:10 PM

That would be a nice fit the Fox Body Gallery that's seen over 130,000 views??? tease.gif tease.gif tease.gif

#10 5literttop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:00 PM

Very nice job! Hopeully I will be able to contribute a little, only think is, I have no know-how! :P