INTRODUCTION - Admin Message

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 09:01 AM

2KOOL STANG TECH

With the growing popularity and interested in our new 2KOOL STANGERS forum, we wanted to bring you a specific Tech section to help you with your wild rides. New 2KOOL Team Members Gixxer750 and bottlfed will be spear-heading this new section with us. We're glad to have them both on-board as a supporting members of our 2KOOL Performance Forums.

You will find useful tips, advice and tech articles pin'd at the top of our new forum. These thread articles will be CLOSED for reading only. Any quesions or tech info you would like to add, can be added below as a 'New Thread', which we'll do our best to reply to promptly.

cool.gif

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-60-1101564073.jpg

#2 Mustang: Ride The Horse

2KOOL Team Member

• Admin
  • 3,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 11:47 AM

WELCOME DUDES schild27.gif THIS IS GOING TO BE GR8 joy.gif joy.gif I'M SURE YOU'LL DO A STANG-UP JOB :nice: IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FIRE AWAY sign_beer.gif
Straight lines are for cars.
Corners are for drivers!!!

#3 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 01:42 PM

schild27.gif

First off I would like to welcome everyone to the new forum. For the past few weeks I have been digging up information, making how to articles, and diagrams. I hope to bring some great information to the site, and hope that all of you will be willing contributors.

I do not claim in anyway to be an expert, but I have worked on quite a few Mustangs in my time, done all of my own work, and have asked many questions, and have read many books to help expand my knowledge on the subject.

I know that everyone on here will be very helpful and I know we can make this a great place to share information.

We welcome all ideas and thoughts on how to make this a great forum feel free to post ideas here.

too_cool.gif
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)