Great Exposure and Service- Thanks Spenc!

8 replies to this topic

#1 SilverStallion

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 07:44 PM

Just wanted to take a quick minute and mention my sincere thanks to Spenc and www.2koolperformance.ca for the great service and exposure for my ride.

After meeting Spenc two years ago at a car show in Kingston, we have stayed in touch and shared info. on our show'n'go type rides. Now that he has the performance parts business, he helped me out big time by accessing rims that no other Canadian distributor could access. My 2000 Mustang GT Vortech Supercharged Stallion now sports a perfect match set of 10.5" chrome Cobra R rims on the back with HUGE 315 BFG KD Tires. Anyone who knows how hard it is to get 10.5" FRPP clones to match the originals at "show quality" realizes this is no easy task. Spenc took care of all the details with personal service, and prices that could not be touched. He was 100% class and service all the way, and I am thrilled with my new mod...

...and just because I love this shot taken in Brockville...

ALSO, important to note is that my feature on the www.2koolperformance.ca website has already resulted in me getting an invite for a feature in 5.0 Magazine this coming spring after the rest of my engine parts return from being chromed. All and all, Spenc's efforts with the business and the website are a great asset for the Eastern Ontario Mustang community, and Mustang fanatics in general, and I encourage everyone to look them up if you have upcoming parts needs.

Thanks again Spenc - you really know how to treat your customers!
Stay kool!
~Darren

#2 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 10 November 2004 - 07:47 PM

Beautiful car Darren, and well deserving of some 5.0 MUSTANG attention! Your sweet ride will make a great 5.0 MUSTANG Feature Article

Enjoy the new Board!

#3 Mavrick

BAM

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:26 PM

Spenc is the man!

#4 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:30 PM

Enjoy and add away to the Board 'Mav'!

We'll be throwing lots of nice things at the membership over the next few months as we all hibernate from Mother Natures Naughty 5 month stranglehold on our hobby/rides. With everyone's support we can have a really great board here for Mustang Enthusiasts.

#5 Mavrick

BAM

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:33 PM

Cool.

Spenc, just curious.. do you ever get general deals through specific companies.. as i see on some other boards, they sometimes offer XX% off certain parts for short times during the year?

Either way, let me know because i'll be planning my winter modding soon sign_beer.gif

#6 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:44 PM

Certainly a possibility. We're pretty much wholesale with everyone in the industry at this point. If you can group together and decide on specific parts, there's no reason we can't bring some exceptional deals to you. Once the forum grows and when the membership becomes comfortable with what we have to offer, we'll possibly throw special items up. Items that have been mis-ordered LOL! etc... We could put those 'in- stock' items up for auction. Of course a reserve bid will be determined by us to cover our cost.

This new part of our Performance Forums is being created for "YOU". There's been alot of thought about this for awhile now, and we're eager to get everyone in and chatting away. With everyone's support we can build a great community of online regional stangers

#7 Mavrick

BAM

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:41 PM

Sounds good, can't wait for this place to grow.

#8 Gixxer750

2KOOL Team Member aka The 2Kool Eye Candy

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:27 AM

I have to agree, Great Service, my father buys stuff, I have got stuff, I refer people to you guys all the time. Not too often you find someone who is on top of things like you guys are.

Keep it up Spenc.

howyoudoin.gif

Oh yeah some 2Kool windshield banners would be cool for next trip to the track sign_beer.gif
1987 GT T-Top

2Kool Moderator ( Proof that a nice set of knockers can get you somewhere in this world)

#9 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:01 AM

Honestly? Please don't thank me guys. I'm honored to be able to provide a board for you all. I don't see the business here as 'my' business, I see it as something that grew from the encouragement from great friends and again a shared interest. I'll always do whatever I can to help you all out or draw the exposure to you that you deserve.