New Sled-werx "trail Terminator" Apex/attak Clutck Kits

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

For those who have followed APEX AL and myself battling it out for years, they know we get the very most out of our test sleds. Apex Al has had his APEX for years now and has tested every possible combination as far as clutching, all tests with us on radar etc. With this information we have decided to provide what we feel will be the easiest, most userfriendly, best 'all-around' performance clutch kit on the market!

The Apex & Attak were clutched from the factory for touring rather than performance. We changed helix, weights and primary spring to improve both acceleration and throttle response (back-shift) - then proved our kits in the field on radar against the top kits on the market! - Hands down the TRAIL TERMINATOR came out IN FRONT in PERFORMANCE, ADJUSTABILITY & VALUE!

These NEW "Trail Terminator" clutch kits are now available to the public and we're VERY excited!.

Those who have purchased the kits have all reported back incredible increases over stock clutching

here's the info:

Apex/Attak TERMINATOR clutch kits
Fastest Clutch Kit on Snow! - our radar proven secret is out!
Includes DALTON QAY-62 adjustable weights, Custom Helix and Primary Spring
only $359

Attached Image: monthly_01_2010/post-1-1263318744.jpgAttached Image: monthly_01_2010/post-1-1263318813.jpg

BASE SETTINGS:
- We ask you to start with the base kit as provided and move up in weight from there, you are looking for 10,300 - 10,700 rpms, but rider weight, sled set up and conditions will dictate weight changes per rider preference.
with the DALTON quick adjust weights you can easily add or adjust weights without removing the weights from your primary clutch
- Spring wrap will be 6 and 2

please place your orders as always to sales@2koolperformance.ca with your FULL NAME, FULL SHIP TO ADDRESS and PHONE #

Cheers and have fun
Spenc

#2 ApexAl

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm sure all of you out there will really enjoy this great combination we have come up with. After tons of testing and many other SAD BRAND owners being beat on and off the trail. It is now available here @ 2kOOL for you the Yamaha Lover!!
I have had a lot of fun hunting other sleds down during weekend rides with Spenc there to witness the punishment I have hand many!

Enjoy
ApexAl

#3 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

a bit slow with the pic of the kit

Attached Image: monthly_01_2010/post-1-1263401873.jpg

#4 ROCKRTX

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

How do you compare this kit to the proline clutch kit that use the same weights?

How much HP this kit put to the track?

#5 ApexAl

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ROCKRTX @ Jan 19 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you compare this kit to the proline clutch kit that use the same weights?

Well I'm not just to sure what you are looking for here as an answer..... did we track dyno test the kit?? No we didn't! Which really means very little. Again tons of power to the track won't necessarily mean you get faster. The vision of the kit is to get all the "usable" H.P that we can from the Apex to the ground and propel it as fast as possible forward. The limiting factor here is traction.
What I can tell you it that I have beat Every Apex that I have raced to date. The kit on radar was 4 mph faster than the closest Apex to me and as much as 9 mph faster than totally stock Apex's.

I hope this helps you out.

ApexAl

#6 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (ROCKRTX @ Jan 19 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guys - let me say this, the kit flat out 'werx', AL has proved that many times on radar. We're not going to disect the kit for everyone, give out helix angles, spring weight etc etc - this is the best value, best performing kit on the market today in OUR opinion we've proved this on the field and on radar.

Just as our involvement with DYNOPORT on the Dragon 800 CFI clutch kits which we radar proved at 106mph in 1000' a full 3mph+ over stock clutching and hundreds of happy clients later agree'd - what we promote simply WERX, as do our Firecat set ups from our 'un-matched' in North America 133+mph F7 project build

you can purchase our Trail Terminator kit for $359 US or $375 Canadian - PROVEN in the field and on STALKER RADAR

We've provided a great kit for the APEX/ATTAK with the most adjustability while keeping costs low

Client just called to say how happy he was after installing the kit and is now looking forward to the weekend, said the sled is night and day compared to stock! - those are great calls!! GO HAVE FUN!

Cheers
Spenc

#7 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:37 AM

We are now offering the TRAIL TERMINATOR in an X Series which includes a 25 tooth TEAM Hyvo Top Gear for guys interested in even more top end - for only $20 more

also as an extra BONUS, we will be providing the #8DN belts for only $66 "IF" purchased with one of the kits

This is an exceptional value for Canadians!

Cheers
Spenc

Attached Image: monthly_09_2010/post-1-1284309541.jpg

#8 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

here's an example email we received after the purchase of one of our TRAIL TERMINATOR KITS

patrick lefebvre" To: sales@2koolperformance.com

Thanks i put the kit in this weekend ! and tryed it holy f=== it puls like crazy the skis go up 4 feet on take off big change from stock! My bud with the f7 is getting one from your site to can wait thank's