Jerry Hoose's Blown Hatch

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Spenc_*

• Guests

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:03 PM

This month's 2KOOL FEATURE RIDE comes from Jerry Hoose. Words just cannot describe this crazy creation of HP with eye catching looks.

Here's some details that Jerry passed on:

it is a 1993 mustang gt i bought new back in 1993 the motor is a boss 302 block bored 40 over, blower pistons, eagle rods & eagle crank,custom grind cam brodix heads custom blower manifold, 671 blower.the paint job was done by my cousin Jason Hoose and the graphics by Killer Kreations out of Philadelphia,the 1200 watt custom stereo was done by Ed Dien from Asoundecision.the billet interion peices are compliments of Jeremy of UPR Products out of Florida, APC gave methe headlights and taillights The suspenion is a full Air Ride Technologis set up,the trans is a full competition aod custom built by Art Carr transmissions,the fornt bumper is a Cervini's stalker and the wing is a cervini's saleen wing. The car was built by me and my father and a special thanks to my wife for putting up with me during the project

Great Car Jerry!

Best of Luck with your new plans for the ride. ( Jerry has a mini tub project underway on this same wild ride )

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image: post-35-1120500234.jpg